STEP 1: Important Dates
- At least one author per paper or poster must pay early the registration fee by March 12, 2018.
- Failure to register will result in your paper not being included in the proceedings.
- Final camera-ready manuscripts must be submitted by February 26, 2018.
STEP 2: Page Limits
Your final paper must follow the page limits listed in the following table:
|Paper Type||Page Limit||Extra Pages Allowed||Presentation Format|
|Scale Challenge||6||2||Scale Challenge|
Regular, Scale Challenge, and poster/short papers are allowed to include up to 2 extra pages at an additional charge of $200 (200 US Dollars) per page. Extra pages should be purchased at registration time.
STEP 3: Formatting Your Paper
- Submitted abstracts should not exceed 200 words.
- Final submissions to CCGRID 2018 must be formatted in US-LETTER page size, must use the two-column IEEE conference proceedings format, and must be prepared in PDF format. Microsoft Word and LaTeXtemplates are available at the IEEE “Author Submission Site” HERE. The templates are available on the left-hand-side tab “Formatting Your Paper”.
- Please, DO NOT include headers/footers or page numbers in the final submission.
STEP 4: Submitting Your Final Version
- Once the format of your paper has been verified and validated, you may submit your final version.
- All papers should be submitted using the submission system provided by IEEE “Author Submission Site” HERE.
- After you login to the IEEE “Author Submission Site”, please, follow the instructions as you click the “Next” button on the top right corner of the site. Please, enter the following information exactly as appeared on your paper: paper ID, names of authors, affiliations, countries, E-mail addresses, titles, and abstracts.
- To submit your final manuscript click HERE.
STEP 5: Submitting a Signed Copyright Release Form
- CCGRID 2018 requires users to submit a fully digital version of the electronic IEEE Copyright-release Form (eCF). eCF is provided at the IEEE “Author Submission Site”.
- Follow the instructions in the IEEE “Author Submission Site” to properly fill-out, and submit the IEEE Copyright-release Form (eCF), including:
1) Paper's full title
2) All authors names
3) Conference title: The 18th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGRID 2018)
4) Signature (on appropriate line)
- The signed IEEE Copyright-release Form (eCF) should be submitted together with your camera-ready manuscripts on February 26, 2018.
For Authors of Accepted Posters
Posters should be no larger than 3' (width) x 4' (height) and the orientation of the poster will be portrait. The poster template, fonts, and content are left to the discretion of the author(s).
If you have any questions about the above procedures, please contact the Publications Chair Esam El-Araby: email@example.com
Note: Please complete each of the above steps - the conference organizers will not be responsible if your paper is omitted from the proceedings, is not available online on IEEE Xplore, or is subject to additional processing costs, if these steps are not performed.